As more areas open up, communities met virtually for roundtable #14 to discuss this week’s reopenings and answer one another’s questions.
Check out the recap of our discussion below. Please also join us for our next sales and marketing roundtable, coming up this week.
Questions from attendees:
What can our resident panel talk about in an upcoming Zoom call?
- Ask residents to share what they’ve been up to on campus (and the fun they’re having)
- Talk about dining and activities
- Discuss safety protocols in place
- Talk about how the administration communicates with residents and keeps them engaged
- Were you respected as a resident and individual?
- How did the community try to keep life as normal as possible?
- Do you have any regrets or wish you were still at home? (Use caution on this one; make sure you know what the resident will say)
- Contrast social engagement vs. social isolation
One participant asked about struggling with visually interacting with prospects since they can’t meet in person. How do residents interact with people? Is a Zoom meeting better than a Zoom webinar platform?
- Webinars are good for larger conferences, and meetings seem to be better for more personal interactions with fewer than 10 to 15 people
- Zoom meetings allow for breakout rooms and more personal conversations
- Strive to book a private Zoom meeting in the days following a presentation to have a more personal conversation
We will explore this topic more in next week’s roundtable.
Join the next roundtable on July 2!
Come kick off the holiday weekend at our next roundtable discussion on Thursday, July 2, at noon ET.
You don’t have to be a client to join — all are welcome. For call-in information, email DDunham@VarsityBranding.com.